About this topic, rules

Opinions about movies, reviews.
Vlad
Developer

About this topic, rules

Post by Vlad » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm

As we all here love movies, I thought it might be a good idea to have a topic where we could share our opinions about movies. On the other hand, if we collect a significant number of reviews, we may add a feature to Movienizer allowing users to download the reviews, it might be interesting. Anyway, let's try. Besides, for some people it would be another opportunity to receive a free license (some people aren't computer profis to help other people on the forum, but every person has something to say about movies that he or she loves).
In addition to the general rules of the forum, there are some rules of this section:
  • No plagiarism. If you publish a review from another site, you will be banned for indefinite term.
  • Please do not re-publish your review on other sites (this may also look like plagiarism).
  • When reviewing a movie, check for an existing topic about this movie. If there is none, please create a topic using the title of the movie. Additionally, please include the year the movie came out, in brackets: The Terminator (1984)
  • Please write in good English, follow general rules of the language.
  • Please provide DVD/Blu-ray or other sort of cover, it will be easier to associate your review with the particular movie. Covers can normally be found at Amazon.
  • Please provide a link to the IMBD page of the movie.
  • If there is a topic about the movie that you'd like to review, post your review in the existing topic. In such case, you do not need to include any covers/imdb links, if the first topic includes them already.
Spam posts will be removed.
ImageImage

Vlad
Developer

Re: About this topic, rules

Post by Vlad » Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm

An update: please include covers and links to imdb pages of the movies that you review. This will help other users, especially if somebody likes your review and wants to see the movie.
ImageImage

Vlad
Developer

Re: About this topic, rules

Post by Vlad » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 am

As there are many attempts to spam the topic, here is an example of a review that is NOT good:
Thor is very awesome and action movie. I like this action movie. I watched on this movie 3-4 times.Thor is mine best comic star and fabulous actions done by him in this movie.Great execution about the graphics views casting and so on.Actions are brilliantly performed by all superstars.I recommend everyone to watch this movie.I feel very much to relax when I watched.
There is actually very little about the particular movie, you could simply use another title without changing the rest.
ImageImage