Disney's Princess and the Frog

Opinions about movies, reviews.
eas123
Extra

Disney's Princess and the Frog

Post by eas123 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Princess and The frog is a retelling of the old classic fairytale, instead of a long time ago though, it takes place in present day New Orleans. Tiana wants to own her own restaurant, just like her father, but instead she is the one cleaning up one, her family always being poor, she really never thought that it would come true do to financial issues. She gives up on that dream, she then goes to a party, where she finds a talking frog. She is finally convinced by him that he will turn in to a prince, but instead, she is also turned into a frog.
The storyline for this film was really pretty good, I think the biggest problem with this film though is the music. Disney is well known for all it's great music, but this film doesn't have any rememberable songs really, none of the songs will stick out like the music in The Lion King or The Little Mermaid. The film storyline though is as good as The Little Mermaid. I think if they really wanted to be successful in bringing back the golden age they really only need better music here. If I had to give this film a rating I would give it a 7.6/10 .