Buy again?

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.
alpa
Supporting actor

Buy again?

Post by alpa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:55 am

I have Movienizer from the beginning, I spent more than 300$ on it, and now I most buy it again? Why?? Sorry but than I quitte with this prog. Unfortunately from the years work on it (See picture) :cry:

gerpol
Passerby

Re: Buy again?

Post by gerpol » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:47 pm

I have the same "bug". Have sent an email to the support departement. I will definitely not pay again for the product.

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:32 pm

alpa wrote:I have Movienizer from the beginning, I spent more than 300$ on it, and now I most buy it again? Why?? Sorry but than I quitte with this prog. Unfortunately from the years work on it (See picture) :cry:
Dear alpa, we appreciate that you stay with us, but we find your post a bit confusing.

Last year you purchased a 1-year license, which, as its name suggested, was time limited and worked for 1 year. It was expected to expire from the very beginning, wasn't it? Another option would be a lifetime license, which would not expire.

More than $300 sounds impressive, but how exactly do you get at that figure? Versions prior to Movienizer 3.0 were free, we sent you a license for Movienizer 4.x for free, you upgraded to Movienizer 5.x using a special offer for $9.95, then upgraded to Movienizer 6.x for $19.95.
ImageImage

asevillano
Supporting actor

Post by asevillano » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi, what about version 8.0, and the android software?

Thanks!

saratoga
Extra

Post by saratoga » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:44 am

Have been using since when was free. Have paid for and updated to new versions when required.
Am now using 6.(and paid for).
Just do what I do, ignore the reminders you get to update to next version.
I don't need anything thats being offered in new version, quite happy with what I have.
Then again I was happy with 4.version.
My only concern is that the people who update the scripts, will eventually cease to do this with my version.
Which I hope never happens, because I do not have deep pockets, to continually pay.

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:17 am

asevillano wrote:Hi, what about version 8.0, and the android software?
We will need some time for the 8th version. As for android software, it is still to be done.
ImageImage

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:18 am

saratoga wrote: Which I hope never happens, because I do not have deep pockets, to continually pay.
Please note that the new licenses include all upgrades.
ImageImage

SouthSailor
Passerby

Post by SouthSailor » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:13 am

I will not be renewing my license until 8.0 and an Android edition are on the roadmap.
I would get a Lifetime License, but the limited number of installs and and muddled solutions to that mess last year left me uneasy. I replace my computers frequently and format at least twice a year.

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:33 pm

SouthSailor wrote:and format at least twice a year.
But formatting does not change your computer, does it? :)
ImageImage

SouthSailor
Passerby

Post by SouthSailor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:14 am

Based on the responses of early 2014 I was under the impression you couldn't enter the code more than the set limit, regardless of it being on the same computer :|
If that is not the case, I would still prefer there to be some way to unregister other computers to free up the key, since if I get a lifetime license I don't really expect to have to get another one after replacing my computer a few times. :cry: