Is the program still being developed?

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.
Post Reply
MacacoyCochinillo
Extra
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Is the program still being developed?

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 am

As the question is very simple, is it still working on the development of the program?

Good day :D

User avatar
xbox80
Star
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 am
Location: Italy-Russian

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by xbox80 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:07 pm

there is a new version of Movienizer later this month ;)

In addition also the Medianizer output, which incorporates in a single program
Movienizer + Musicnizer + Booknizer ;)
http://medianizer.com/

MacacoyCochinillo
Extra
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 pm

xbox80 wrote:there is a new version of Movienizer later this month ;)

In addition also the Medianizer output, which incorporates in a single program
Movienizer + Musicnizer + Booknizer ;)
http://medianizer.com/
Thank you very much for the info :)

User avatar
maniac
Developer
Posts: 4373
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 am
Location: La Prairie, Canada
Contact:

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by maniac » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:17 pm

MacacoyCochinillo wrote:As the question is very simple, is it still working on the development of the program?

Good day :D
Sure, next week we plan to release Movienizer 8.2
ImageImage

MacacoyCochinillo
Extra
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

maniac wrote:
MacacoyCochinillo wrote:As the question is very simple, is it still working on the development of the program?

Good day :D
Sure, next week we plan to release Movienizer 8.2
To celebrate Christmas is very good.
Thank you very much :D

meliam
Extra
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by meliam » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:21 pm

maniac wrote: Sure, next week we plan to release Movienizer 8.2
OMG, i can't wait anymore,
thank you

estate
Star
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:06 pm
Location: Meppel, The Netherlands

Re: Is the program still being developed?

Post by estate » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:17 am

Hi mate :)

What about importfunctions in medianizer for the mozvienizer and musicnizer,as wel as booknizer databses ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests