Questions!!!

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.
HoodieWeather
Passerby

Questions!!!

Post by HoodieWeather » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello all,
I just stumbled upon this great program while searching out on google.com for a program to organize my digi movies, that I've recently started to download. I did have this installed with movienizer, http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies.html I honestly couldn't decide which one to keep, but I'm here now lol.

Now, I have a lot of questions, please see image.

Is there different style skins for this program?

As some of you people now downloading full movies or full music discs, the scene ripping groups like to use either '.' ie: Child.44.2015.1080p.BluRay or "_" for music ie: A_Loss_For_Words-Crises-WEB-2016-ENTiTLED

Now, with adding movies to this program I think there should be a new patch that deals with movies that are directly downloaded online from torrent sites and whatever. Because, have the time when searching for the info, I'd have to edit the movies title just to find it on imdb.com I think there sould be a way to keep 'Child.44.2015.1080p.BluRay' and have the interface know to delete the '.'

Now here's the image of questions I have.

What I would love is to boot up the program and just thumbnails of all my movies in one shoot, on one page. Instead of click Movies (50) then scroll to bottom and then click 'ALL'.

I'm sure theres some coding involved in doing this?

I'm unsure what kind of codecs come with the program, but the next installment should come wth like audio codecs for theses bigger file movies like
DTS, and some of the higher ones out there now. Cause I had to download k-light to have my video of: The.Hateful.Eight.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-RARBG -14.4GB because I did't have a certain audio codec installed on my laptop.

Here's a great place for other movie apps

http://www.instantfundas.com/2008/03/5- ... aging.html

Vlad
Developer

Re: Questions!!!

Post by Vlad » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:59 am

HoodieWeather wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm
Is there different style skins for this program?
Yes, please check this article.

You can also find this section quite useful.
HoodieWeather wrote:
Now, with adding movies to this program I think there should be a new patch that deals with movies that are directly downloaded online from torrent sites and whatever. Because, have the time when searching for the info, I'd have to edit the movies title just to find it on imdb.com I think there sould be a way to keep 'Child.44.2015.1080p.BluRay' and have the interface know to delete the '.'
This is done automatically. If there are any problems, please send us a screenshot.
HoodieWeather wrote:
I'm sure theres some coding involved in doing this?
This will require changing the interface script. However, you can try other existing ones.
HoodieWeather wrote:
I'm unsure what kind of codecs come with the program, but the next installment should come wth like audio codecs for theses bigger file movies like
DTS, and some of the higher ones out there now. Cause I had to download k-light to have my video of: The.Hateful.Eight.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-RARBG -14.4GB because I did't have a certain audio codec installed on my laptop.
The program does not include any codecs, it uses the codecs installed in your system (just like Windows Media Player does). You can configure any external player to work with the program.
ImageImage

checkaccording
Passerby

Re: Questions!!!

Post by checkaccording » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 am

I got the same question. Good thing I found this site