Video Games?

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.
ltolman
Extra

Video Games?

Post by ltolman » Thu May 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Adding a Video Game to the Movienizer database. Example: Kate Beckinsale recently known for "Underworld", did you also know she voiced a Character on "Elder Scrolls Online" ? If you were to visit imdb you can see that.

After I typed in 35+ Video Game Titles in the "Add Movie" spot; it really didn't find anything. Its weird; again, I only use imdb and if I were to type in a Video Game it will pop up. So am I missing a plug in or something. I typed in "Game" into these forums, even at the Plugin board; nothing.

I love Movienizer, I love how we can add specific people on our "watchlist" and how Movienizer with 1 click shows all movies one currently owns. So what is the purpose for adding Video Games? Voice-overs. It would be so awesome to Click the movie Underworld in my collection to see Kate Beckinsale listed and again with 1 click it would show me she voiced "Elder Scrolls Online" (a character), a game I currently own.

A lot of games has voiceovers, and now knowing she voiced a character I'd like to track that NPC (character down) in the game.

But at any rate...LOL...how come Movienizer isn't adding (Video Game) to the database? Can I get a plug in somewhere? I checked my options and I feel everything is checked

Thanks

Iurius
Supporting actor

Re: Video Games?

Post by Iurius » Fri May 26, 2017 2:43 am

The authors has promised to add computer games to their database programs quite some time ago.
But as far as I know they will do it with Medianizer, not Movienizer. Let's hope it would happen soon!!!

ltolman
Extra

Re: Video Games?

Post by ltolman » Sun May 28, 2017 1:39 am

Hmm. Well thank you for the information.

I havent' downloaded Media-nizer but just now did and the Video Game section isn't showing up yet either. So perhaps I'll keep that program on my computer and re check ever so once in a while :(