JeF IMDB script error

How to make Movienizer support new sites. Customize Movienizer.
Therkules
Extra

JeF IMDB script error

Post by Therkules » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello JeF.

I have some problems with your IMDB script version 143. Use Movienizer 6.2.
I'm danish, but every time I update a movie, the script change the danish titel to the one in english, that's not ok, in the old days the script found the danish titel for me, please take a look at it. In the box to write my country, have I tryed a lot of different codes for Denmark, but it still write the english titel.

The second error is that I have unchecked the marking for MPAA, but the script get it anyway.

Hope you can help?

Thanks for a good job.
Therkules.

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Re: JeF IMDB script error

Post by JeF » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Just to say i'm on hollidays and surely won't look into that until September.
Note: this is not my script : it's dev team official script though i've uploaded some upgraded versions...
Maybe dev team will answer before i come back.
;)
JeF

Therkules
Extra

Post by Therkules » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 am

Therkules wrote:Hello JeF.

I have some problems with your IMDB script version 143. Use Movienizer 6.2.
I'm danish, but every time I update a movie, the script change the danish titel to the one in english, that's not ok, in the old days the script found the danish titel for me, please take a look at it. In the box to write my country, have I tryed a lot of different codes for Denmark, but it still write the english titel. I have fix this, I don't know why but now it works (Denmark).

The second error is that I have unchecked the marking for MPAA, but the script get it anyway.

Hope you can help?

Thanks for a good job.
Therkules.

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Therkules wrote: I'm danish, but every time I update a movie, the script change the danish titel to the one in english, that's not ok, in the old days the script found the danish titel for me, please take a look at it. In the box to write my country, have I tryed a lot of different codes for Denmark, but it still write the english titel.
If you have "Denmark" as title language in the IMDb script settings, the v.145 should download the title okay, if there is one (otherwise, the English one will be used).
Therkules wrote: The second error is that I have unchecked the marking for MPAA, but the script get it anyway.
In my knowledge, there is no option to disable downloading MPAA. You can only switch it to download age certification for your country instead of MPAA.
ImageImage