- 1. Open the folder where you have installed Movienizer. By default it is C:\Program Files\Movienizer\
2. Find files with .lng extension. Copy one of them, for example, English.lng
3. Rename the file to match your language: Your_language.lng
4. Open the file in some text editor (Notepad, WordPad, MS Word). You will see the following text:The first line should stay unchanged. In the second one, enter the name of your language in English. The third line is for the local name of your language, like Deutsch for German.
Code: Select all
1=Movienizer 2=English 3=English 4=1.4 5=&File 6=&Help 7=&Delete unused files ...
The fourth line: the number of version that you translate. Later this information will be used for updating the language file.
5. Save the file. If you use MS Word, please be careful to save the file as plain text.
6. Send us the file, or upload it here to make it available to the community.
- 1. '&' means a shortcut. If you see something like &Help, this means that in the program you will be able to call help by pressing "Alt" + "H". '&' isn't shown in the program, it results into underlining the following letter. You can choose shortcuts freely, but make sure that you don't use the same letter several times in the same menu (it is OK to use the same letter in different menus).
2. '%' denotes variables. For example, '%s' may be replaced by a filename. Don't remove them.